No Address Red Rock County Road is a $87,000 home on a 15.00 acre lot located in Franklin, TX.
8 miles Northeast of Franklin, with approximately 500 ft. of frontage on Red Rock Rd., the land is 75% wooded with Yaupon, Elm, Post Oak, Black Jack Oak, and Cedar. The remaining 25% is native pasture. The rectangular shaped tract is level at the front gradually going up to a hilltop across the width of the property and then has some downward slope before reaching the back of the property. It is fenced on three sides and has sandy loam soils. Navasota Valley Co-op has an electric service at the front of the property. Metered water service is not available in this area. Neighborhood water wells are in the 500 ft. depth range. Franklin ISD.
Electric on Site
|Property Sub Type|
Based on information from the Bryan-College Station MLS, last updated 03/17/2018 at 12:20pm MDT. Listing information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the MLS or this website.